To exploit the O’Neill House and site to render it accessible to the public for cultural and recreational enjoyment.
- To preserve and exploit the architecture of the residence;
- To plan residence utilisation and supporting structure construction to accommodate the activities and equipment needed for typical exploitation of the site;
- To preserve the natural state of certain parts of the site currently under development;
- To provide convenient access to the river;
- To run the site, while respecting its conservation objectives, through popular and accessible activities that assure optimal use of this remarkable estate;
- To develop the site as a centre for local cultural events;
- To open the site, through concrete actions, to regional tourism.